- proper tostring methods for the userdatas
- added a fix to the make build to compile the termbox files with -fPIC
- added mouse support from newer versions of termbox
- in the case of key events, either key or char are now nil instead of 0.
- added termfx.copyregion, termfx.scrollregion and the same as buffer
- added termgfx.getcell() and buffer:getcell()
- fixed a bug in termfx.colorinfo() for NORMAL output mode.
- changed termfx.attributes() and and buf:attributes() to have optional
arguments, defaulting to the current default attributes. This way you
can for example only change the foreground color.
- “fixed” Makefile to work from luarocks on Mac OS X. The problem was
that termbox’s waf build system would just compare the contents of $CC
to gcc or clang, but when called from luarocks it contains some more
stuff… unsetting CC before calling waf configure fixes this.
- setting cells to chars < ’ ’ will now set to ’ ’
- added termfx.rgb2color(), termfx.grey2color() and termfx.colorinfo()
- added buf:printat() and buf:blit() methods
- added termfx.size() and buf:size()
- added elapsed field to event table returned from termfx.pollevent()
- made termfx.pollevent accept nil as timeout value, treating it as if
none were given.
- more samples
- fixed incredibly stupid bug :(
- removed termfx.utf8 stuff. You should really be using a dedicated lib.
- added termfx.printat()
- lua 5.3 beta compatibility