- added simple config files to change the colors used by debug.lua
- fixed a bug where the output of the ‘=’ command was getting formatted
on a weird (and also wrong) way
- fixed bug where last line in a source file would not be read if it did
not end in a newline
- added conditional breakpoints
- when called with
-l file argument, debug.lua will now also log all
pinned expressions to the output log whenever they’re updated.
- fixed number lexing bug in loader.lua
- fixed short string lexing bug in loader.lua
- fixed error “handling” in loader.lua
- added D command as interface to mobdebugs
- read default port from environment var MOBDEBUG_PORT if it exists
- added check for required mobdebug version (currently 0.63 or later)
- removed (R)estart command, misunderstood what it does.
- no longer exits when the client exits, instead returns to the startup
screen. Exits only on q command.
- d now also prefills input with db <current_line> if current line has a
- made colors configurable (in a way… you need to edit a table in the
- added optional quit on client exit
- added support for lua skripts with #! at the start
- added search in current source file