- 64 Bit build!
- added mConfigDecompiler Tool in order to analyse steam config files
- added limited scripting with lua
- added mEldritchLua Utility
- added full support for steam content (except for steam integration)
- cleaned up mEldritch specific assets, got rid of stuff that isn’t really needed.
- small fix to SDL controller code (fix from https://github.com/rohit-n/Eldritch/commit/b1d2a200eac9c8026e696bdac1f7d2ca629dd38c)
- ported tools/xmlmeshexport.py to Blender 2.6x
- added more mod examples: TouristMode, SampleObjects, ExplosivePenguinInvasion (the latter was contributed by Alex from the Steam forums)
- enabled world generation statistics
- help on all keys in room editor
- room editor now uses native file dialogs
- room editor will now ask for confirmation when overwriting an existing room on save
- added preview mode for the room editor
- removed option to create larger rooms in the room editor (they are not supported by the maze generator)
- added “Open Mod Dir” to opening and pause menu screen for easier access
- (some) runtime errors now show a dialog before quitting mEldritch
- Bugfixes and minor tweaks
- removed the unreversible “remove HUD” thing, replaced it by something reversible. You can now remove the HUD (C-H) or hands and HUD (C-S-H), and restore them again (S-H). Useful for screenshots or videos.
- In the editor you can now select the voxel set you want to build your level for. No need any more to go into the world you want to build a level for. This is bound to F2, so F2 does not close the current subtool any more. Instead F2, F3 and F4 now toggle their subtools.
- changed save file extension so that meldritch save files don’t clash with eldritch save files. They’re not backwards compatible.
- changed log file name to meldritch-log.txt
- the editor now remembers the location of the file you last saved or loaded. Even across sessions.
- added a new book in the library which will let you select world style mods (sth like MoM) to play. Check out the SampleWorld mod for more info.
- added PNG as valid format for textures in addition to the already supported TGA and BMP.
- added a world style mod. It’s ugly and there’s nothing to do but run through it, but it illustrates how do make a new world for mEldritch.
- unified build system (Makefiles & gcc) on all 3 supported platforms (Windows 7, MacOSX, Linux)
- reworked entire sound system to use the FMOD C api, as the C++ API was not usable with mingw-w64 due to name munging issues.
- ported editor and all tools (except for the ContentSyncer) to Mac and Linux
- revised loader for game assets, for easy overriding of game assets in mods
- revised config file loader, with a similar purpose
- changed the config system to deal with a stack of environments to search stuff in
- changed a few editor key bindings from the original, since they clashed with stuff on Linux or Mac. Also, made a few other keys available in the game, like Quicksave/load (using the latter will leave a mark on your game screen, though ;) )
- screenshots working on all platforms
- made all spawners that make sense available in the editor
- and a load of smaller things to facilitate the above
- provided an example mod, and something resembling the beginnings of a documentation
- created mEldritch mod with local assets in order to not break when used with the steam version of the game